Had a good go on Sunday as I was down there at 6, though the wind was a bit on/off then died completely before picking up in the arvo. Had messed about with the PL bug, extended the down tube and moved the seat forwards and was doing some awesome slides and had less under-steer. Nearly matched my PB but it was underpowered (even for the 5m Flow) so didn't hold out much hope of topping it!
Met Mr and Mrs Bones - Hamish I will let you try the bug when you get a few more hours on the kite, was good to have someone to talk to about kites and buggies etc. The Mrs just doesn't get it!
ilovemyvanmost wrote:Hi Gum nuts,
Bit early for me mate, was thinking an after work blap next week or so, bout 4.30ish wind permitting.
The forecast for this week looks pretty poor for late arvo - but if it improves then I could be down Wednesday, Thursday or Friday (Friday is POETS day so could get down there any time from 2!) so fingers crossed it improves.
Sunday morning is looking hopeful though I know it is a bit soon to tell for sure! If it stays the same will look at getting down there from about 7.30 or 8ish (I am keen)!