eBay & Gumtree Finds

151 posts in this topic

I think Helen and Shane from SA were looking to pick that one up, it'd be nice to see Helen have her own buggy.

omg - no - im bidding on this already, i don't want the price pushed up uneccessarily - its 30 minutes away for me to pick up.

i think everyone missed out on that one BuggyBoy - it seemed as thou the seller ended the listing early (maybe they had it advertised elsewhere)

I was one of those who missed it ,but only by $2.50 :( It did finish when it was supposed to and not early.I only wanted it as a trailer and never seriously thought $200 would buy it, but strange things happen on eBay.

Good luck on the current one!

What's happened is JD Hot has gradually backed off buying second hand gear ...... world market has since stabilized and prices have become realistic again :good:

Bargain for someone in Perth.

$350 for a PL buggy and 8m ozone access.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/leeming/other-sports-fitness/kite-buggy-and-ozone-access-kite/1051472598

I emailed the guy today as I could go for a 8m access, but he doesn't seem to know wether it is or a 6 or 8m. If he comes back with a reasonable price on the kite and it's an 8 I may go and get it tomorrow!

But we will see! :confused:

I emailed the guy today as I could go for a 8m access, but he doesn't seem to know wether it is or a 6 or 8m. If he comes back with a reasonable price on the kite and it's an 8 I may go and get it tomorrow!

But we will see! :confused:

Don't think you will gum-nuts, I know the guy that's already bought it :derisive:

Was it a six or eight? Looking at the picture I thought it was a six on the side of the bag :confused:

From the ad:

Kites are in a long black bag which will come with the kites it is Carabinah brand and can be used extended (could sleep in it if you were in trouble with misses) or shortened like a back pack (if she was out on the booze and you needed to carry her home one night)

Classic!

I've got C-Quads. :D

The 4.2 is the pick of the range, flies much like a Rev, but can rip your arms out. Do use the offical PL handles as if you use any normal set of handles, you'll have lots of problems trying to keep it stable.

And check if the leading edge is cracked, it's a pain to replace.

• Similar Content

• By 123matt
      Peter Lynn Kite Bike.. $450
      http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/forest-lake/other-sports-fitness/peter-lynn-kite-bike/1128187224

• By RedSky
      THIS KITE IS SOLD,
      YOU MISSED OUT, HIT THE FLOOR AND GIVE ME TEN

This kite is on ebay UK. 
      See my ebay listing here >> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Flexifoil-Blade-II-4m-Power-kite-/281747784657? << PICTURES.
      Flexifoil Blade II... The best Blade they made imo. The widow maker!    No damage. No repairs. Just perfect!    *** SHIPS WORLDWIDE *** Ask me for postage costs.  Hi,   This Blade II 4m power kite is the perfect size and ready to fly!    It's big enough to give you a good workout in the park but small enough to still be fast and fun.  This size works perfectly with the original 4 line bar that I'm including but I will also be including small Ozone handles for even finer control. Both are harness ready!    The original bag is completely gone. The zippers have corroded and the bag material has split, therefore I am including a nice slimline draw-string harness bag from Ozone which I think is better than the chunky overkill rucksack n.   Wind range of this kite - min 3mph  - max 20mph.   Includes - Kite, Ozone bag, Ozone handles, Flexifoil bar and line set, kite killer and line winder.