Peter Lynn F-Arc 12 or 16 New $120

62 posts in this topic

After years of trying I finally got mine two 16's :isohappy:

I'm now in the exclusive club of F-ARC owners.

They are unbelievable crisp. I few things that was new to me: The first two cells in bottom- and first cell in top skin, is in havier fabric, like ripstop dacron or something. The end caps for the spars is hard plastic rather then gummy and they are attached to a sewn in line going through the top of them. The deflate is a zipper rather then velcro that the original ARC had, and it runs cordvice. I find no drain holes.

No flying yet..

Chook and andy666 like this

15 minutes ago, Olof Palmolja said:

After years of trying I finally got mine two 16's :isohappy:

I'm now in the exclusive club of F-ARC owners.

They are unbelievable crisp. I few things that was new to me: The first two cells in bottom- and first cell in top skin, is in havier fabric, like ripstop dacron or something. The end caps for the spars is hard plastic rather the gummy and they are attached to a sewn in line going through the top of them. The deflate is a zipper rather then velcro that the original ARC had. 

No flying yet..

Welcome to the club @Olof PalmoljaEnjoy!

Olof Palmolja likes this

Hey, congratulations. They are a beast to fly.

one bit of advice. If you want them to turn, get yourself a big bar. 60cm+

Olof Palmolja likes this

Thanks.

I also own a Flysurfer MastAir 16 from the same time period, they must be better to fly then that monter :sarcastic:

Feels a bit bad to van Gogh it (cutting the ears of), but will fly it unmodded first. And I probably only do it with one of them anyway.

andy666 likes this

Yea there's some yellow 16m's here.

1 kite NZD$70.  2 kites $60ea.  3 kites $50ea. plus freight.

Kite only. No bag, spars, bar or lines.