Sandy Point Summer Sessions 2016

87 posts in this topic

Yep the surf life saving club. Drive straight through the shops and up the hill to the main beach. Once you see the surf life saving club on your right (going down towards the beach) turn left and park in the small carpark.  You can keep driving right to the beach access to check out the wind first. Enjoy. 

igeighty likes this

3 hours ago, DrWind said:

Drive straight through the shops and up the hill to the main beach.

first sound a bit Italian job, second interesting geography

A lovely afternoon had by all. Good to go and check out different spots from time to time. Thanks all for a great time, as usual. Nice picture @Mez Roll on Labour Day!!!

DrWind, igeighty and Mez like this

Great to be on a beach with more than one buggy for a change. Pity the wind didn't entirely behave, but enough to have some fun at least. Great to see some familiar faces again - looking forwards to Vaporised!

Mez likes this

i know it technically not summer, but.

this weekend has early morning super low tides.

5 knots at 10 am (low tide) saturday from the southwest.

10 knots at 9am (low tide) sunday from the southwest.

more than likely it will change, but i am packing friday night for a morning run. anyone else slightly keen ?

what would Super Nietzsche do ?

SuperNietzsche  - by Benjamin Castle.jpg