For Sale
Pansh A15 15M Kite

15 posts in this topic

Pansh A15 15M For Sale
Comes complete w/ Core Kiteboarding Bar & Lines
$500 + Post.

Payment via Direct Deposit, Paypal or Credit Card. 

Link to my review: http://www.extremekites.com.au/reviews/kites/pansh-a15-r33/

Pansh A15 001.jpg

Pansh A15 002.jpg

More Information: http://www.panshkite.com/index.php?gOo=goods_search_list.dwt&gcat=152

This kite has been flown only a handful of times, if you're looking for an affordable, large, low-wind closed cell kite this is it :good: 

socommk233 likes this

Well if someone wants to buy my Pansh Aurora 12m with bar and lines, ready to fly for $250 then I can upgrade to this one. I prefer a 15m kite anyway.

Could you drift launch this like a Flysurfer?  I'm still chasing the holy grail of kites for my hometown lake.

@.Joel are the A15's pretty true to size compared to other brands, or is it the 15m is more like a 13 in other brands. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, 123matt said:

@.Joel are the A15's pretty true to size compared to other brands, or is it the 15m is more like a 13 in other brands. Thanks.

There's 30+ brands on the market.
Narrow your question, if it's something I've flown it's something I can answer :good: 

Sorry..I don't have much experience with larger kites as a baseline to compare to. In pump ups it would be Cab switchblade 12, Ozone Catalyst 12.  In foil, FS psycho 13, PL venom 13.

1 hour ago, 123matt said:

Sorry..I don't have much experience with larger kites as a baseline to compare to. In pump ups it would be Cab switchblade 12, Ozone Catalyst 12.  In foil, FS psycho 13, PL venom 13.

Switchblade: The A15 will have more bottom end, and be more forgiving if you overfly it.  Being a foil it'll fall back in the window instead of out of the sky.  Negative is that both the LEI's are going to turn a hell of a lot faster. Catalyst I imagine is similar to the Switchblade in power, however I haven't flown one.

Psycho/Venom: Psycho's stink for low wind unless you're sub 80kg and come alive in their upper wind ranges.  The A15 should have more bottom end than the psycho and especially more than the Venom.

The A15 pulls like a truck, the challenge is to get yourself going and that's the same for the large Speed3's/4's/5's etc as all these higher aspect kites produce once moving so that first dive to get yourself out of the water is key.  After that they just build and build.

Thanks Joel, how many knots do you reckon before wanting to switch down to a smaller size. I'm sub 80kg..just. & prefer not flying overpowered if I can help it.

3 minutes ago, 123matt said:

Thanks Joel, how many knots do you reckon before wanting to switch down to a smaller size. I'm sub 80kg..just. & prefer not flying overpowered if I can help it.

I'd imagine by 15 knots you're thinking "get me da faq off this."
If you have a large and small board, I'd leave the smaller board on the shoreline to swap when you start to feel overpowered.

• Similar Content

• By jabroni
      Flysurfer Speed 3 - 12m - Standard Fabric
      + Bar & Lines, Bag, Leash and repair kit.
      Used for land kiting, no rips, tears or repairs.
      It has some dirt marks from being used on the beach, and the white fabric is starting to yellow, but otherwise is in great condition.
      Located in Brisbane.
      $850 + Postage

• By .Joel
      Flysurfer Sonic-FR 9M Depower Race Foil
      + Infinity 3.0 Airstyle Bar & Lines
      Bought brand new and flown about 20 - 25 times, awesome kite with a massive usable wind range.  I've had the kite comfortably in 10 knots in the buggy, and screaming in 20-25 over 87km/h with 1 arm on the bar.  The kite is incredibly versatile and usable, and has the least lift when powered up of all the depower race kites I've flown so far (R1, Diablo, Sonic-FR).  Kite is in excellent condition.

$1100 + Post (Kite Only)
      $1400 + Post (Complete w/ Bar & Lines)
    • By .Joel
      F-One Diablo 12M Depower Race Foil
      + brand new spare speed system.
      I bought this in early January to have a play, build quality of the kite is full Gin/Paraglider standard super light weight and great for light wind.  Previous owner used it as part of the Hydrofoil Protour, there's no repairs/cuts/gashes to the sail.  Comes with a spare brand new replacement speed system.
      $1000 + Post (Kite Only)
      $1300 + Post (Complete w/ Bar & Lines)