SOLD
Flysurfer Sonic-FR 9M

6 posts in this topic

Flysurfer Sonic-FR 9M Depower Race Foil
+ Infinity 3.0 Airstyle Bar & Lines

Bought brand new and flown about 20 - 25 times, awesome kite with a massive usable wind range.  I've had the kite comfortably in 10 knots in the buggy, and screaming in 20-25 over 87km/h with 1 arm on the bar.  The kite is incredibly versatile and usable, and has the least lift when powered up of all the depower race kites I've flown so far (R1, Diablo, Sonic-FR).  Kite is in excellent condition.

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

$900 + Post (Kite Only)
$1200 + Post (Complete w/ Bar & Lines)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By outlaw
      Old Peter Lynn Hi-Arc, kite only, made for buggy racing, very fast, exciting to fly, also extremely rare.
      Located in New Zealand, can post internationally.
      $250 or best offer.

• By outlaw
      Ozone Summit V4 2017 15m complete with 5 line bar and backpack.
      New, test flown only.
      Great kite, fast turning for its size and massive power range.
      $950AU including shipping.
      or swap for 6m summit.

• By SoutherlyBuster
      Repair time for my FlySurfer kites. The pulley lines have busted on one kite, pulley lines on others are on their way out and one none pulley bridle busted needing replacement. FlySurfer offer a line service but are expensive, so time to consider alternatives to make my own. FlySurfer does publish the line plans giving both the lengths of the finished product and the length before the loops have been made. So off I go and measure some of the bridles and they are quite different to the published data, sure I understand the lines shrink over the years as dirt gets in, but did not expect them to be so different. For instance the st1 bridle which directly attaches to the canopy at the wing tip, one attachment point foreward from the trailing edge: as measured 55cm, FlySurfer published 60 cm, that is 5cm shrinkage or 8% shrinkage. Spot checked other bridle lines, say the red ones getting similar figures. It is almost as if the dimensions are for a differnent kite. Any one else measured their FlySurfer bridles and compared to published data from FlySurfer?
      I know if any one bridle is to be replaced they must be done in pairs of left hand side plus right hand side.
      regards,
      Norman