Using XK website on iPad

7 posts in this topic

Each time I visit the XK website I have to log in.  Just wondering if this happens to other users of this website that use iPads.  I check the 'remember me' radio button on log in, but my iPad doesn't.

When I am on the iPhone I also have to login each time. 

it may be a ad blocker or settings for safari I'll have a look. Safari on mac remembers the login between sessions though

Mez likes this

8 hours ago, 123matt said:

Each time I visit the XK website I have to log in.

Most likely you're browsing in "Private Mode" in Safari on your iPad or you have Cookies blocked.

I use an iPad most of the time and never have to log in, unless I clear history and website data.

Michael

I use my iPad for the XK most of the time and always remembers, I use Safari on the iPad. Go to the settings Ap, then find Safari, then Passwords and Autofill -- ensure the correct settings there.

I use Safari on iPad most of the time when looking at EK. Only time I've had to re enter my password is after the occasional software upgrade. 

Always remembers me on my iPad. My PC never remembers me as i have private browsing always enabled, so @.Joel's explanation is probably correct. Either that, or your iPad just hates you.

andy666 likes this