5 posts in this topic

Have been having trouble with my Mb phone and webmail. Rang Optus over the last few days and got nowhere. Finally cracked it and went into the optus shop. They had no interest and told me to call tech support. The only person who would give me the time of day was Joel. He offered to help so l drove into Richmond. Got there at 11.30am. From then till 4pm we were either getting the run around or just put into the too hard basket.  I have never had such a bad experience from anything else like this in my life. After multiple times of trying finally snapped and put a complaint into the TIO. They finally put us onto someone who knew their job and it was somewhat sorted. So after 4.30hrs and a heap of cursing. Emails were able to be received. But without the help of Joel l would still be on the phone. Not to many people would put up with that for that amount of time. Joel you are a legend.👍

But Optus what a disgrace. 

andy666, Jo Baker, nigel and 1 other like this

I feel your pain too Darren, having a few bad experiences with Optus, including damage to my roof and ceiling by their subcontractors. And a number of extremely heated discussions and swearing. I went about posting a very long winded post on their Facebook page, I also spent to much time photoshopping their logo from Optus "Yes" to Optus "No". They deleted it fairly quickly, but with amount of thumbs up it got, it made me feel a little better.

Darren Tibbey and nigel like this

Just found something more of a pain than Optus, Optus in partnership with Star Track.

14 minutes ago, the_hatman said:

Just found something more of a pain than Optus, Optus in partnership with Star Track.

Errrr that screems of disaster.