Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SpanishMan's Garage Sale II

10 posts in this topic

All prices AUD.

• PANSH Aurora 1 (yellow black, standard) closed cell surf or land kite + bag only - 12m. $250 - REDUCED
  • AirRush Crest 12.5m open-cell snow/land kite + bag only. $120 - REDUCED
  • RRD Type-9 12m LEI + pump + bag + bar and lines (pink/white scheme). $250

Postage negotiable

12m Aurora II is roughly $385 brand new from Pansh delivered. You may be aiming a bit high  

andy666 likes this

On 10/10/2017 at 6:46 PM, Mfwetu said:

12m Aurora II is roughly $385 brand new from Pansh delivered. You may be aiming a bit high  

Especially considering I sold it to him for $280 with free postage!

but that was 2 years ago, so I guess the price goes up with inflation or pansy kites become more collectable??? :scratchhead::mosking:

5 hours ago, andy666 said:

Especially considering I sold it to him for $280 with free postage!

but that was 2 years ago, so I guess the price goes up with inflation or pansy kites become more collectable??? :scratchhead::mosking:

No. $350 I recall incl postage, I am sure hence the asking price.

Does anyone want it? Make me an offer... a reasonable offer. Trying to resist fleabay

On 10/13/2017 at 8:05 PM, andy666 said:

Why do you guys always give me a hard time here?! Okay... I have poor memory issues.

The price is the price. Besides, I've spent a lot of time on her adjusting the bridles and I've also replaced the pulleys with Ronstan glide pulleys, which are smoother.

There price reduced!

andy666 likes this

51 minutes ago, Northern Kites Australia said:

Why do you guys always give me a hard time here?! Okay... I have poor memory issues.

The price is the price. Besides, I've spent a lot of time on her adjusting the bridles and I've also replaced the pulleys with Ronstan glide pulleys, which are smoother.

There price reduced!

It's a Pants. Of course you spent a lot of time adjusting bridles.