Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Video
Hoylake 2017 Kite Buggy Championship

7 posts in this topic

xEK-kitebuggy-hoylake-2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.i6I7qelgN-.jpg

Last week the The PKA – The Parakart Association organized the European Kite Buggy Championship 2017 in Hoylake, UK. It was a week with sunny and dry weather, but with low-winds, but with 40 kitebuggy competitors competing for the 2017 European Title, it was going to be a rough and intense battle.

With new rider David Van Boven on the FLYSURFER Kiteboarding race team, this would be David his first ‘major’ kitebuggy competition, to measure where he stands in a competition field! After a few very good test sessions weeks before the event, trust was getting bigger to perform exceptional during the first major kitebuggy event on the calendar for David, the European Championship Kitebuggy 2017.

Full Article: https://flysurfer.com/2017/09/david-van-boven-wins-kite-buggy-european-championship/ 

Welldone to David van Boven, winning the 2017 European Kite Buggy Championship at Hoylake :good: 

On 22/09/2017 at 8:35 PM, Juan Valdez said:

Just watched this, that is one seriously amazing video and edit that he's put together :good: