Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
  • entries
  • comments
  • views


Recommended Comments

What is a 'KAP ' kite ' ? 

Kite Aerial Photography.  Anything that can haul a camera up is basically designated as a 'KAP' kite.  I use an Ultrafoil 15, a Gomberg Fled, HQ Flow Form 2m and HQ 5m KAP foil.

Share this comment

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now