Sign in to follow this  
Army_Boy

PRISM E2 FOR SALE!!

Up for sale is a used Prism E2. I am wanting to sell this kite to upgrade to something else. The is in very good condition and comes with lines and carry bag. The asking price s $150 ono. If you have any questions or would like to see the kite please do not hesitate to ask.

G'day Yannick,

I'm in Redcliffe, Queensland. And yes I have done some tricks with this kite put it has taken a bit of practice to get it right. Anyone who puts in the practice will be able to do tricks with it. And I found the freestyle DVD to be a good starting point.

JOSH

G'day Yannick,

I'm in Redcliffe, Queensland. And yes I have done some tricks with this kite put it has taken a bit of practice to get it right. Anyone who puts in the practice will be able to do tricks with it. And I found the freestyle DVD to be a good starting point.

JOSH

Will the DVD be included with the sale?

Thanks Josh,

I'm just getting back into flying. I've got an old flexifoil pulsar and I'm wondering if the E2 would be a lot easier to learn on than the pulsar. I'm not finding doing tricks very easy. Do you have any photos of your E2. What condition is it in?

Cheers,

Yannick

G'Day guys,

Yes the kite will come with the freestyle DVD. And Yannick I can't personally say that it will be easier than the Pulsar because I have not flown it but I have asked around and every time people have said that yes it will be a lot easier to learn on. And the DVD that comes with shows you how to do a few tricks. Sorry but I am having trouble putting a photo up if you give me your email address will be more than happy to send it to you that way.

JOSH

G'Day guys,

Yes the kite will come with the freestyle DVD. And Yannick I can't personally say that it will be easier than the Pulsar because I have not flown it but I have asked around and every time people have said that yes it will be a lot easier to learn on. And the DVD that comes with shows you how to do a few tricks. Sorry but I am having trouble putting a photo up if you give me your email address will be more than happy to send it to you that way.

JOSH

Cheers Josh,

my email address filpee2@gmail.com

Thanks Josh,

Looks like you've got a buyer with filpee. I hope you have fun with it filpee! I still haven't made up my mind on a kite yet.

Boys and their toys, good luck with the wife filpee, I've been there before :wall2:

Cheers,