Sign in to follow this  
urbanledge

Revo Trucks

since they don't make them any more its simply what your are prepaired to pay for them second hand. some times they come up cheap in the UK. i guess there wouldn't be many revo trucks in aus.

came across this by accident, I know its two years old but here's the deal, I designed the Revo trucks many years ago, if anyone wants the CAD models so they can make there own or get a machine shop to make them then let me know and I can send them over. I also have the mould to make you own seals so if some one wants to pay the shipping costs ill be happy to send it to Oz

Spike

On 2/21/2018 at 5:09 AM, Spike J said:

came across this by accident, I know its two years old but here's the deal, I designed the Revo trucks many years ago, if anyone wants the CAD models so they can make there own or get a machine shop to make them then let me know and I can send them over. I also have the mould to make you own seals so if some one wants to pay the shipping costs ill be happy to send it to Oz

Spike

Hi @Spike J thanks for stopping by. There are only a few landboarders in AUS who sourced a pair of Revo trucks from UK. @plummet from New Zealand made his own from carbon and poured bushings from 2 part urethane.  

I personally love mine and have them mounted inverse to lower the center of gravity due to running 10" tyres. And had a machine shop make up longer axles. 

large.DSC_0464.jpg.0bbcaf0054b40082a8a25

I would be happy to grab the CAD models off you, so we have them available to any members on here who might want to make some or have them made. 

I'll send you a PM with my contact details mate - thank you very much. And thanks to your commitment to the sport from many years ago! Do you still get out and about?

Mark

On 2/21/2018 at 5:09 AM, Spike J said:

Spike

Next to Revo's, channel trucks look like tractor parts from one of the old Soviet block countries. Fantastic design! :good:

I'd really appreciate getting a copy of your cad models (I'll PM my email). Many thanks for your generosity :hatsoff: