Sign in to follow this  
sinbad

WINDCUBE KINGSTON BASH Jan 2012 (WCKB)

Awesome vid John.. loved every minute of it.

That sunset buggy on Australia Day at the claypan with you guys made the day, especially after the sea breeze didn't come in that day.

Having the beach and claypan so close together just gives you so many options.

And the claypan is better for land-boarding on the sea breeze - nice and smooth wind, and a long reach along the shoreline to the far end of the lake.

Emedded it for you Chris so that it's easy for others to view.

Thanks for uploading the video. Awesome to see your run on video :yes3:

That 94km/h is even more impressive when you see how bumpy your runs were at times, well done mate. :yes3::good::good:

Enjoyed the vid Criss. For those that were not there, those shots with Zach (my son) and Criss using chairs and towels for kites just goes to show how strong the winds were on that day -- they were off shore as well so gusty as hell. Great you captured the not so serious but fun bits as well Criss. Loved the dust and dirt trails.

Regards,

Norman.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By gum-nuts
      any idea on dates yet, just bought a camper-trailer so maybe able to convince the wife on a family roadtrip ?
    • By nigel
      Yes its on again!!!

Same place for those who have been before.

Informatiion can be found at:

http://www.akfa.net

Entry forms, accomodation choices and rules if you want to enter any of the comps.
      From 23-27 of March 2005

There is all types of kites at the festival, with buggy racing and kite surfing comps, as well as single and duel string kite comps.

So who is going over???

I am looking like going (don't worry the kite field is very large and you don't have to hang around with me )
      I might even have my new kite by then, and it's PINK
      See you there!!!
    • By Andy Mac
      Hey Guys,

My first venture into this site so forgive any errors etc. Had a bit of a read. Man can you guys waffle on.... Justin - maybe find a Subaru site?

Going to be going to the Adelaide Festival buggy racing to defend the Victorian supremacy over there and just interested to know of any others going across. Doing the independant travel arrangements in case of work interference so can't offer anyone a ride sorry. Craig not coming this year due to his brother's wedding in Thailand (There's a bucks night I'd like to be invited to) so need other Vic buggy reps to help annoy the locals over there.

Details: 23rd and 24th March, Racing at Lower Light Beach, camp overnight (Optional).
      25,26,27th March - Adelaide International Kite Festival
      Semaphore Beach, Adelaide.