jhn.holgate

Ozone Riot 9m

Like john ,i have limited experience based on the fact that the wing had too much lift for me.

i bought it on a whim without any research.

i can tell you it lifted me about 4ft off the ground and glided me a good 30ft in stupidly low wind.

i stand 6ft 2 and weigh 98kg (yes thats were all the pies went )

i once sent this kite up whilst sat in the bug (small peter lynn ) and it just lifted me right out of it.

If jumping is your thing or land boarding , then in the right hands this kite would be a diamond.

used it a few times on the land board (i am rubbish on these things ) and was able to comfortably   lean all my weight back against the

pull and lift of the kite.

the above is from limited use of the wing.

the build quality is superb as expected,no bow ties and very fast for its size.

hope that helps

craig

On 2/17/2016 at 8:01 PM, lasrocas said:

Like john ,i have limited experience based on the fact that the wing had too much lift for me.

i bought it on a whim without any research.

i can tell you it lifted me about 4ft off the ground and glided me a good 30ft in stupidly low wind.

i stand 6ft 2 and weigh 98kg (yes thats were all the pies went )

i once sent this kite up whilst sat in the bug (small peter lynn ) and it just lifted me right out of it.

If jumping is your thing or land boarding , then in the right hands this kite would be a diamond.

used it a few times on the land board (i am rubbish on these things ) and was able to comfortably   lean all my weight back against the

pull and lift of the kite.

the above is from limited use of the wing.

the build quality is superb as expected,no bow ties and very fast for its size.

hope that helps

craig

Thanks for that mate. Still waiting to hear from the guy selling his PL Chargers. If that falls through, I'll let you know.