outlaw

Peter Lynn F-Arc 12 or 16 New $120

3 hours ago, Olof Palmolja said:

Hello!

Is there some left? I want to buy. Possible to post to Sweden?

Br

Might be able to get hold of Gav here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/672896952742193/permalink/906910762674143/?sale_post_id=906910762674143

https://www.facebook.com/gmulvay?fref=nf&post_id=906910762674143

After years of trying I finally got mine two 16's :isohappy:

I'm now in the exclusive club of F-ARC owners.

They are unbelievable crisp. I few things that was new to me: The first two cells in bottom- and first cell in top skin, is in havier fabric, like ripstop dacron or something. The end caps for the spars is hard plastic rather then gummy and they are attached to a sewn in line going through the top of them. The deflate is a zipper rather then velcro that the original ARC had, and it runs cordvice. I find no drain holes.

No flying yet..

15 minutes ago, Olof Palmolja said:

After years of trying I finally got mine two 16's :isohappy:

I'm now in the exclusive club of F-ARC owners.

They are unbelievable crisp. I few things that was new to me: The first two cells in bottom- and first cell in top skin, is in havier fabric, like ripstop dacron or something. The end caps for the spars is hard plastic rather the gummy and they are attached to a sewn in line going through the top of them. The deflate is a zipper rather then velcro that the original ARC had. 

No flying yet..

Welcome to the club @Olof PalmoljaEnjoy!

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎17 at 11:38 AM, Olof Palmolja said:

The first two cells in bottom- and first cell in top skin,

I wrote wrong before, it's the other way around, first two cells in outer skin and first in bottom.

Finally got around to fly it:

It's not hard to fly at all, it's very stable in the sky, and responds well with steering input, slow turning yes, but no probs to place it in the window, if you see what I mean. 

It pulls very hard at the edge without stalling. It has weak autozenith behavior, which not necessarely is bad.

The depower does not exists, really. It only make the ears flap, still pulls like a wild horse. 

FUN :-)