jdhot

Sydney Guys

Well guys it's that time of the year again when the beach winds return ....

hopefully without the rain which has been a problem the last few years.

Cronulla/Wanda beach great for SSE-Easterly winds, even southerly if you can buggy around the curve of the bay

Bonnie Vale Beach - near Bundeena, ENE to NNE winds need good low tides for beach width

Wyndang Beach again SSE to Easterly

7 MILE ... mmmmm 7 MILE .... light Southerly to NNE almost 180deg.

So keep an eye on the wind and tides and post an adventures you maybe interested in

there always plenty of keen followers.

Cheers :drinks:

JD

I'm at the Kingston meet this week but would be keen to meet up again if the winds are right at 7 mile beach or windang over the coming months. Just need a bit of warning.  

On 15/01/2017 at 6:55 AM, Tiger37 said:

I'm at the Kingston meet this week but would be keen to meet up again if the winds are right at 7 mile beach or windang over the coming months. Just need a bit of warning.  

Same

THE LAST DAY OF SUMMER !!!!

If ? and thats's a big if in NSW of the last few years, if Tuesday's prediction of a SSE wind at 7 mile with a late low tide
ride into dusk at 7 Mile Beach or Windang Beach.

keep an eye on the weather if interested

JD

seeing as there is so much going on in all other states, come on Sydney guys lets get some fly time..

I'm in west pennant hills and very keen to get out for a static session or if someone wants to lend me something to drag me behind the kite and maybe break a few bones,, hell I'm keen.. lol

where is are all the Sydney guys????

My weekends are free from the 17th of December through to the end of January.

I can sell you my smaller buggy - its not getting used these days.

Looking at the tides for those weekends I can make it, there are afternoon lows on the following dates

16/17 December

30/31 December

13/14 January

3 hours ago, BobM said:

Looking at the tides for those weekends I can make it, there are afternoon lows on the following dates

16/17 December

30/31 December

13/14 January

16/17 Dec weekend is certainly a starter for me. Possibly 13/14 Jan as well.

Hi Guys,

Yes I'm still around, been flat out working ... gone are the days of been a 7 Mile Beach bum / kiter
Most of the other guys are still around too.

It would be great to catch up and have a fly / buggy .. just have to hope everything works
winds, tides and been the biggest problem for the last few years the weather, usually good tides and wind and RAIN

Keep me informed of your decisions

JD

On 02/11/2017 at 12:55 AM, Phil Litchfield said:

looks like 16/17 might be a great start to the "Sydney summer kite sessions"  book it in the calendar?  

It's in mine. We just need to confirm if we are meeting both days or just one? What's the suggested plan?

Pencil 16/17 in (if its raining, I' staying home).  I think both days - need to look at somewhere cheap in Nowra to stay