I have toyed with the idea of building an RC Land Yacht as a little project and today I have come across these Land Yacht Kits from Hobby King.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__76854__HobbyKing_8482_Bat_1_RC_Land_Yacht_Kit_AU_Warehouse_.html

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__76850__HobbyKing_8482_Bat_1_RC_Land_Yacht_PNP_AU_Warehouse_.html

76816(22).jpg

76816s1(22).jpg

Looks like they could be a bit of fun.

Bat 1 Land Yacht Manual.pdf

Edited by Goz

You are a worry Gozzy!!!:grin:

You always cost me money........ I couldn't resist some mini pole dancing even though the courier to West Aussie was $47.50.

From the time I ordered/payed for it, to when they sent me an email that it's in despatch for courier was 9 minutes. That's right  9 minutes.

I cant get a bloody steak burger locally in Esperance, in 9 minutes. :eek:

Order shipped from NSW hobbyking.

This is an email to inform you that your item has been dispatched from our NSW warehouse. 2/07/2015 6.59am.

Can this be really true!!!  This is a first for me from a big international company.

Geez, Jas at BrisKites, there is a big company out there that cares "almost" as much as you guys.

Edited by Chook

Australian Warehouse is a fair bit quicker than the International one for processing orders.

When you say Jason cares, you must be referring to his care of beer. :D

Harsh Gozzy!!!  Nah Jas has been very good to me as a feral west aussie. 

My wife is in Ireland and she still found out I had ordered it. :air_kiss:

Bloody grapevine is as worry. I had 3 mates here for morning smoko and they squeaked.

This time.................. makes a nice change.:mosking:       Nah not really mate.

Haven't been to town to check if it's here yet. I would think not as gear from the East coast always takes a couple of weeks to get here.

Been busy today making a new sail for my "5.6 Mini class" land yacht, to defend my state title at the end of September on Lake Lefroy.:derisive:

I picked mine up yesterday and I'm just assembling it. It's quite a cute little yacht and a well made model.

I've got the included screwdriver that came with the kit, to add to your GoPro lens removal tool Gozzy. Your gunna end up with a great selection of utterly useless tools mate.:good:

It is a very good kit that is a simple design and easy to build. :D

Took me 1 1/2 hours total to put it together.

Got delayed yesterday, as a mate turned up with some beverages.

IMG_20150714_151156_501.thumb.jpg.0be12d

I used my own standard size metal gear servos and receiver.

IMG_20150716_085212_233.thumb.jpg.9fcec2

Of course that stopped any hint of wind didn't it.

So spent the day mowing the lawn.