Steve

Peter Betancourt Sport Kite

This is Peter's website http://www.sportkite.com/

I purchased a few of these custom made kites, 2 of which I'll keep as I like them to decorate my home and to remind me of good times in the industry early days. This one is called "Vanishing Point" The kites is full size so around 2M wingspan, Icarex sailcloth, crossover active bridal, tapered graphite Avia G-Force frame, its a special low to medium wind sport kite, not built for modern tricking but can stall and axle, etc, nicely. I paid around $500USD for each of these kites back in approx 2002, but am realistic about selling them so I'm asking $175 + shipping, complete with bag.

This kite right at the moment has a broken lower leading edge spar which I have sourced and will fit with a spare. Ready to ship in approx 2 weeks ( I'm in china for a week or so, soon)

IMG_5330.jpg

IMG_5331.jpg

IMG_5333.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ant
      I'm selling all my old kites which includes a 
      2015 North Dice 6m $650 (kite only)
      2015 North Dice 9m $895 (complete with bar and lines)
      2015 North Dice 11m $975 (complete with bar and lines)
      2013 Airush Razor 7m $400 (complete with bar and lines)
      2013 Crazyfly Sculp 8m $450 (complete with bar and lines)
      please email me if interested: antbrownkite@gmail.com

• By bakersdozen
      Does anyone out there on the EK have a spare control bar lying around, that they do not have a use for anymore?
      Don't need any other accessories apart from the bar itself. Need it for a project that i'm working on. And needs to be fairly cheap, if possible.
      Thanks in advance!
    • By vidinozland
      Hi all,
      I really hope it's not just me, but I'm struggling to see how I list and sell some spectacular kiting gear on this site. I've searched and can see where, but more importantly I cannot see HOW to list my items. There's no 'create a buy/sell listing' or 'sell' button anywhere! - please advise.

Many thanks in advance.