Sign in to follow this  
Icebird

Ozone Manta II - 8m

I haven't used my 8m Ozone Manta 2 for a long long time so it has to go. (plus I need some $ get a new water kite)

This kite is basically brand new, barely even bedded in.

It was purchased brand new and has been used only twice:

- In 2012 for a couple of days in the Cock's harbour area. (trip info with photos here)

- In 2013 for half a day on Carruthers East ridge in Spring.

Why so little use? Well, I am not a freestyle/lawn-mowing sort of snowkiter, I tend to go out exploring and for this I prefer a two-kite system of a 5m Frenzy and either 11m Frenzy or 15m Summit.

Includes, backpack, leash, bar/lines, spares etc

Gum-nuts sold a 10m Manta 2 recently for $450 and by the looks of it, that kite had had a little more use than mine. I am pricing this one to sell:

Price: $400

Located in Ryde, Sydney

IMG_3896.JPGIMG_3792.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Rhys Patterson
      Asking $2000 for the lot open to reasonable offers
      Peter Lynn kite buggy
      Bomba 13 kite surfing kite
      3.6 water foil
      2.4 water foil
      2 x harness’s
      Spare lines
      Spare bar
      Replacement value over $4k
      Open to reasonable offers, this setup was amazing and I could go out in all conditions with this variety of kites.
      Don’t have time to use it any more unfortunately.
      All gear is in good working order with no issues.

• By Mfwetu
      New single skin kite from Ozone for 2019 called the "Explore". It will be available in 4, 6, 9 & 12m and looks to be aimed as direct competition to the FS Peak.
      Manufacturer's blurb:
      "The new Explore by Ozone has something to offer for everyone. Consistent pull through the wind window, instant de-power, minimal upward lift, relatively slow flying speed, and damage-resistant single surface design make the Explore an amazing kite for entry level and intermediate riders. Advanced riders can push the boundaries - tight and dynamic or slow lazy loops can navigate difficult terrain while excellent drift allows riding down slopes without worring about the kite. For experts the lightweight design means it can fly in very light wind, allowing you to work the low end efficiently without having to worry about keeping the kite in the sky. The proven Re-Ride System means you can land the kite quickly and safely."
      I was thinking of getting the 12m Shaman 2 as a low wind engine but it looks like I'm going to have to wait a bit now.
      https://ozonekites.com/products/land-snow-kites/explore-v1/
      https://vimeo.com/293139314

• By Cheezycheese
      Oct.8-14th was the Wildwood buggy bash held in Wildwood NJ, Usa. What started as a weekend get together has evolved into a week long gathering of buggy, boarding, and blokart family. This year, those who arrived early were treated to some amazing onshore winds courtesy of Hurricane Michael. Wildwood beach is approximately 7 miles of amazing hardpack facing the Atlantic ocean. This year we had 4 GT buggies, a PTW and 2 MG Supras as well as the assortment of PL and Flexifoil buggies. Having upgraded my gear this year allowed me to set several PB's. I buggied more this bash than all my previous ones combined.