Jump to content
igeighty

this is england

Recommended Posts

Thanks Trev, we are located at hedge end near southampton. Mary's brother lives at banwell, we headed up there the other day to have a day out.

Ended up in the wookey hole. when it was time to come home, i put the shortest trip back into the iPhone and hit go...

We drove back through proper country side, about 100 miles of little one lane tracks, it was the best fun, middle of the night on the one lane roads.

There is no way my commodore would fit on them. no wonder everyone over here drives tiny cars :)

 

on the 7th, heading to amsterdam for a sniff around for a few days. anyone want any GT parts ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, igeighty said:

on the 7th, heading to amsterdam for a sniff around for a few days. anyone want any GT parts ?

Can you fit 3x downtubes, 2x forks and some foot pegs in your luggage? :D 
Alternatively I have about 20x magazines and some kites sitting in London awaiting a special courier ;) 
Let me know if you really want to blow your baggage allowance :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2016 at 5:07 PM, igeighty said:

Thanks Trev, we are located at hedge end near southampton. Mary's brother lives at banwell, we headed up there the other day to have a day out.

Ended up in the wookey hole. when it was time to come home, i put the shortest trip back into the iPhone and hit go...

We drove back through proper country side, about 100 miles of little one lane tracks, it was the best fun, middle of the night on the one lane roads.

There is no way my commodore would fit on them. no wonder everyone over here drives tiny cars :)

 

on the 7th, heading to amsterdam for a sniff around for a few days. anyone want any GT parts ?

Hey! If you're passing my way and would like to buggy my local field this weekend let me know (Croydon, Purley Way). I can bring the buggy, a harness and I believe I still have some Flexifoil blade kites. They are all I have unfortunately as the LEI's got stolen a few years ago so I've been out of the game since. Would be funny to meet up. You ride and I'll film it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you very much for the offer, It would be good to meet up. 

I can't get there unfortunately we have an isle of white ferry and tour on saturday and the nephews christening on sunday. The hire car goes back on monday and then to holland for a few days after that.

We have been touristing like mad, and spending money hand over fist. Seems it is pretty expensive to do just about anything over here :)

It makes you appreciate what a good day you can have for free on a buggy (after buying them of course)

Thanks so much for the offer @RedSky when we come back here in the future, i will be much more prepared and will bring buggy and kites in the package.

we went to the royal artillery museum at fort nelson, and had my photo taken.

IMG_2229.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, igeighty said:

Thank you very much for the offer, It would be good to meet up. 

I can't get there unfortunately we have an isle of white ferry and tour on saturday and the nephews christening on sunday. The hire car goes back on monday and then to holland for a few days after that.

We have been touristing like mad, and spending money hand over fist. Seems it is pretty expensive to do just about anything over here :)

It makes you appreciate what a good day you can have for free on a buggy (after buying them of course)

Thanks so much for the offer @RedSky when we come back here in the future, i will be much more prepared and will bring buggy and kites in the package.

we went to the royal artillery museum at fort nelson, and had my photo taken.

 

I love it! Haha! 

No problem man. Glad you enjoyed your time here. Safe journey and catch you next time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×