Northern Kites Australia

SOLD: Peter Lynn Synergy 19m

This is where the partys at this week :girl_razy: 

At $300, not only is this kite ridiculously cheap it's an awsome light wind kiteboarding kite.  
And I'll vouch for Folmos, he's always come through on any sale on Extreme Kites :good: 

I reckon with enough interest we can keep this at the top of Buy & Sell all week long :D 
Now does anyone have any questions for Lofty?:mail1: 

All potential buyers please note that the price does NOT say $300 o.n.o.

regardless of the fact that negotiating the price for 2nd hand goods is common practice (usually expected and considers in the asking price), even reasonable offered will immediately be rejected. Then if you choose not to purchase at the asking price, it will be met with apparent surprise and mild hostility. 

IMG_6798.PNG

3 hours ago, andy666 said:

All potential buyers please note that the price does NOT say $300 o.n.o.

Oh boo hoo hoo... you poor baby. I snarled because you made an assumption... yeah I never said ONO... would you have been happy with the word FIRM?!

Ok Andyyy... for you I'll PAY the oh sooo expensive $25 postage. Happy now?

No dignity left in this world. Very sad... sharing what is supposed to be private communications!!? pretty very low really.

ps. I did say sorry... did you 'assume' again that I didn't? LOL

pss... I am offering it here to share it with the team, ie,... you included. I didn't know you were Andy666. Maybe we should have a rule that sellers must cover postage if sharing kites within extremekites? Just asking to clarify

2 hours ago, Kamikuza said:

With bar?

Sorry, missed that...stupid phone 

Hmm for $310 :55a3889eea794_Microupyours:

9 hours ago, .Joel said:

This is where the partys at this week :girl_razy: 

Picked it like a nose Joel.

1 hour ago, Kamikuza said:

Negotiating on any price is BS. The implication is that the seller is trying to rip you off, so in turn you try to rip him off. If you don't want to pay the price . . . don't pay it.

Hell what rock have you been livin' under? You want to try making a living in agriculture with that attitude and see how long you last.

Each to our own though. In a perfect world I would  totally agree with you Kami.:good:

Does look like a sweet kite for the money and if you can get the post thrown in as a xmas sweetener, why not? Doesn't hurt anyone to ask eh?:victory:

5 hours ago, Northern Kites Australia said:

Aww you guys made my day...

$300 incl postage to all EK members, up to $25. Fair?. My xmas pressy

WA excluded, sorry... postage is close to $100!!

Ahhhhh!!!!! Here we go again. Just as I was starting to like you Northern you throw me the curve ball.

$100.00 To WA That is outrageous!!!!! You must include that in the purchase price surely.:D :friends:

.............................sounds like a very fair deal for someone.

It costs me around $135-$148 one way to get my kites snail mail (2 to 3 weeks to get there) from Esperance WA to Yeppoon in QLD each Easter.

When I sent them to New Zealand for the Moose Meet, it cost me A$109 and they arrived in 3 days. Took Wayne a week to sort out customs in NZ as they wanted $830 GST and $135 quarantine inspection (from memory) before they would release them though. (My Post office said everything must be valued at new price even though they were purchased second hand) Thanks Wayne and Pete for getting it sorted/helping me out there. They got it all squashed as an "Aussie competitor" and they were being returned to WA after the event. It was free in the end. I owe you guys big time. :good:

You are quicker at typing than me Andy by a few minutes... Ha ha.

Northern has been spot on with my kite purchases from him!!!:good::good:

1025268_610541818978559_1461547908_o.jpg

13 hours ago, Chook said:

You sound wayyyyy to honest to be able to pull the wool over anyones eyes mate. :friends:

I like to be able to lay straight in my bed at night with out my conscious kicking me up the arse.

I think that's why I never sell any kites. I know what they have been through.

Yes and no. If I can avoid suffering unnecessarily (speeding tickets) I'll lie my ass off.

Selling kites is a nuisance. I take into account all the variables I can, decide on a reasonable price, then some tosser comes in and offers me 30% :boredom:

$100 for non-international postage is a bit much :o usually what I pay to send a kite overseas, tracked and insured...!

2 hours ago, Kamikuza said:

$100 for non-international postage is a bit much :o usually what I pay to send a kite overseas, tracked and insured...!

I was a bit miss leading there. :blush2: 

8 kites

P1050057.JPG

My box of gear. 8 Kites, armour, helmet, knee pads, 3 sets of handles & lines etc. Box usually ends up around the 18-20 kgs. I've got pretty good at getting it to all fit in.

IMG_20150512_141149_890.jpg

Australia post use up all there left over Xmas stamps on me I think!!!!!:goofy: All 5 sides of the box looked like this.

On 10/12/2016 at 9:45 AM, andy666 said:

Ok, I'll take it.

pm me your email address and I will send you through a PayPal payment for the $300 and my postal address. 

Cheers. 

I was beign sarcastic and sadistic.. or a bullshit artist if you prefer. No way... this kite is too good to sell for anything less than $300 less postage, plus time i have to pack it, drive to the post during my lunch break etc etc... and to be honest it's a reluctant, very reluctant sale. If it only spun through the sky faster and had better low end below 10knots, there is no way I would sell it.

Like I said in that post.... forget it. Move on. Or pay the postage on top!!!

Had it with tyre kickers and those that feel others should give them a hand out. What Andy neglected to tell you all was that, he wanted me to consider the postage as a 'rental cost' of the kite during the time I've had it, so I can sell it to him less postage.

I am over been stuffed around.... the price is WHAT IT IS!!! Take it or leave it. I am over it.

9 hours ago, Northern Kites Australia said:

I was beign sarcastic and sadistic.. or a bullshit artist if you prefer.

Note to Fernando - Sarcasm does not translate in print very well.  And most of us don't have time for Bullshit.

As far as reading this thread goes, it would seem that you agreed to sell it to Andy666 and pay the postage up to $25.  Like I said, sarcasm doesn't translate.

@Northern Kites Australia Are you smoking crack!? Or has the heat and humidity up there boiled your brain?

you said twice that you would sell it for $300 postage included. Not just to me but to all EK members. And if you were being sarcastic and never had that intention, why include the fact that it didn't include WA?!

On 09/12/2016 at 7:56 PM, Northern Kites Australia said:

Ok Andyyy... for you I'll PAY the oh sooo expensive $25 postage. Happy now? 

On 10/12/2016 at 6:50 AM, Northern Kites Australia said:

Aww you guys made my day...

$300 incl postage to all EK members, up to $25. Fair?. My xmas pressy

WA excluded, sorry... postage is close to $100!!

your original sale post on Facebook did not say that you were firm on price and I made you a reasonable offer. If you didn't expect people to negotiate price then you must have your head up you arse, because that's how 95% of 2nd hand sales work. 

IMG_6799.PNG

IMG_6796.PNGIMG_6797.PNGIMG_6798.PNG

You can keep the kite lofty. You hate people negotiating price. I hate people f*cking me around and going back on their word.