Sign in to follow this  
Moroni-10

Hope y'all have a safe, accident and injury free 2017

Let us define what an injury is. 

Here is the international blood to sock (bts) injury definition.

Q1, Did blood reach your sock? No? Go to question 2) Yes? Goto Q4.

Q2, Did blood splatter on the ground? Yes? Goto Q4. No? Goto question 3)

Q3, instant Same day hospitalisation? Yes? you are injured. No? You are not injured

Q4. Was BTS or blood spatter on ground assisted? No you are injured. Yes, you cheated, no injury!

41 minutes ago, plummet said:

Let us define what an injury is. 

Here is the international blood to sock (bts) injury definition.

Q1, Did blood reach your sock? No? Go to question 2) Yes? Goto Q4.

Q2, Did blood splatter on the ground? Yes? Goto Q4. No? Goto question 3)

Q3, instant Same day hospitalisation? Yes? you are injured. No? You are not injured

Q4. Was BTS or blood spatter on ground assisted? No you are injured. Yes, you cheated, no injury!

Kitesurfers never wear socks when kiting, so they never get injured? Hmm, perhaps replace socks with booties, or toes?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Kiwikarl
      Really excited about snowkiting this winter,
      Last year i had a broken shoulder and new born son, so this year im doing double to make up for my lack of riding in 2016.
      In Preperation:-
      My wife and work have been informed of my plans to ride lots.
      I have purchased seasons and resort access passes for Falls creek (because conditions can never be counted on).
      Lodge bookings have been made, with flexibility.
      Lots of good deeds and Karma points, which will hopefully be exchanged for great conditions.
      Share the stoke, so please make yourself known if you plan on riding Falls, post your trip details, photos etc.
      Enjoy,
      Karl Lapwood.
      2013 snowkite.bmp
    • By .Joel
      Jump on and hit that "Going" button on the left and get Vaporised @ Labour Day 2017 with Extreme Kites!
      Event Agenda
      Friday 10th March: Arrival
      Saturday 11th March
      Sunday 12th March: BBQ Lunch
      Monday 13th March: Departure

Bookings & Accommodation (via Extreme Kites)
      Accommodation
      You can book via Email, beds are limited and being in a house with other Kiters is the best way to get to know people and make the most out of your trip socially.  Booking your accommodation via us includes entry to the Extreme Kites BBQ, prizes and competitions associated with the meet.
      Singles 4 Days / 3 Nights (Thursday - Sunday) $149
      Couples 4 Days / 3 Nights (Thursday - Sunday) $249
      Registration Fee
      If you have organised your own accommodation you can still register with us $20 via the Online Store to attend the Extreme Kites BBQ, prizes and competitions associated with the meet.
      How to Book
      Email Joel@ExtremeKites.Com.Au

Insurance and Local Guidelines
      We advise all attendees to have registered 3rd party insurance when attending any meet.  All Extreme Kites registered individuals will receive a map outline of local kiting guidelines for the event via email leading up to the Arrival Date.
    • By .Joel
      Happy New Year to all for 2017!
      Looking back on 2016 was it a year you enjoyed?  Progressed in areas of your life etc?
      Looking forward to 2017, have you made plans?  New goals, reaffirmed goals?
      Personally I really enjoy the new year. It's a good time to briefly look back and reflect on the past year, I find helps refocus in areas that may of lost a bit of balance or slipped in priority.