.Joel

F-One Diablo 12M

F-One Diablo 12M Depower Race Foil
+ brand new spare speed system.

I bought this in early January to have a play, build quality of the kite is full Gin/Paraglider standard super light weight and great for light wind.  Previous owner used it as part of the Hydrofoil Protour, there's no repairs/cuts/gashes to the sail.  Comes with a spare brand new replacement speed system.

$700 (Kite Only)

F-One Diablo 12M.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

5 minutes ago, socommk233 said:

Didnt like the diablo? 

Diablo is a really nice kite, had four sessions with it.  
Two not so great due to wind and space, two where I had enough room and wind for it.

The kite is really solid and really fast.  It's closer to an Ozone R1 than it is a Flysurfer Sonic, especially the way it lifts ;) 

5 minutes ago, socommk233 said:

Your not thinking pl aero are you?

You'll see the next toy I end up with after this sells :)  
Can't justify keeping multiple kites in the same 11M/12M/13M size whilst I'm swapping/changing/experiencing different kites.

More offloads coming :D 

2 hours ago, .Joel said:

Two not so great due to wind and space, two where I had enough room and wind for it.

The kite is really solid and really fast.  It's closer to an Ozone R1 than it is a Flysurfer Sonic, especially the way it lifts ;) 

Can't justify keeping multiple kites in the same 11M/12M/13M size whilst I'm swapping/changing/experiencing different kites.

Just so you know. Last weekend during a buggy race, a diablo overtook and beat an aero. 

10 hours ago, Kamikuza said:

Amazing! The owners of the kites must have been very startled.

Id say. Uks No1 masters pl sponsored rider on a brand new aero vs a nobody on a v1 diablo.  Quite a few people were startled. 

Anyway...massive hijack. 

Someone will get a bargain with this kite. They are superb kites. Yes its a v1, but they still have legs. Performance gap from this to others is barely measurable making them a superb choice. 

On 17/03/2017 at 11:32 PM, .Joel said:

What else you offloading?

Kites?

On 24/05/2017 at 10:33 AM, Darren Tibbey said:

Joel tried to talk me into it but l thought it was too big for me so he sold me the 15mtr. Figure that one out.😉

Translated, you're a tight-ass and went the 15M :P

Price Drop + Photos for anyone that isn't called @Darren Tibbey :D