It's no secret that I have spent a bit of time modifying and generally farcing about with the peter lynn f-arcs, so I thought that it was time to put all the info into one place, so that others can learn from my experience.

Some of the mods below were created by other people, the rest I have adapted or created entirely myself. But all the mods that I'll list have been performed and tested on my own kites to confirm that they are safe and functional.

Original Tip Cut Mod: Original tip cut.pdf

Alternative Tip Cut Mod: farc tip cut alternative.pdf

VPC Bridle Mod: farc VPC mod.pdf

19m F-arc: Frank&Stein-CloningARCS-Tips&Tricks.pdf

I've also designed and tested an adjustable front leach line mod for the f-arc, which I still have to write up. It is probably the most difficult mod to complete, but one that gives great results by extending the wind range of the f-arc.

On 14/05/2017 at 5:37 PM, andy666 said:

It's no secret that I have spent a bit of time modifying and generally farcing about with the peter lynn f-arcs, so I thought that it was time to put all the info into one place, so that others can learn from my experience.

Some of the mods below were created by other people, the rest I have adapted or created entirely myself. But all the mods that I'll list have been performed and tested on my own kites to confirm that they are safe and functional.

Original Tip Cut Mod: Original tip cut.pdf

Alternative Tip Cut Mod: farc tip cut alternative.pdf

VPC Bridle Mod: farc VPC mod.pdf

19m F-arc: Frank&Stein-CloningARCS-Tips&Tricks.pdf

I've also designed and tested an adjustable front leach line mod for the f-arc, which I still have to write up. It is probably the most difficult mod to complete, but one that gives great results by extending the wind range of the f-arc.

Thanks for taking the time to produce such detailed and clear instructions for the rest of us 😀