Sign in to follow this  
Jo Baker

Peter Lynn Kite Buggy

we have two buggies for sale...  one has been sold but not sure which one he wants yet  so  will let you know when i catch up with the guy who wants one of them...  sorry have been interstae flying kites and will be off to dean this weekend and bondi the next...  crazy times...   the other buggy is a land lizard...  from Highly strung kites...   not used much...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Cheezycheese
      Oct.8-14th was the Wildwood buggy bash held in Wildwood NJ, Usa. What started as a weekend get together has evolved into a week long gathering of buggy, boarding, and blokart family. This year, those who arrived early were treated to some amazing onshore winds courtesy of Hurricane Michael. Wildwood beach is approximately 7 miles of amazing hardpack facing the Atlantic ocean. This year we had 4 GT buggies, a PTW and 2 MG Supras as well as the assortment of PL and Flexifoil buggies. Having upgraded my gear this year allowed me to set several PB's. I buggied more this bash than all my previous ones combined. 

• By DrWind
      Got a low-wind run at Venus bay yesterday and it was GREAT!
      The wind was dead on which opened up the whole of the bay (all 20 plus km of it), and although the tides weren't really low, there was still plenty of beach to be had. Interestingly I had more dog attention than usual - I think because the kite is black and looks more like a huge bird of prey. Fortunately I was going pretty slow when I nudged the Collie. As for the Jack Russell - he just took one look at the kite and ran . . . and ran . . .and ran.
      The Spleene was every bit the low-wind monster all the reviews indicate.
      Hope the video gets you in the mood!

• By Jase Shepperd
      The YouTube video of our session at the Wanna sand dunes in our GT Race buggies.
      No sound track just the sound of a coupla dudes having a blast..

Short version