Tassie Flyer

WANTED! Kite Buggy and Kite. TAS.

Hello.

I am wishing to purchase a Kite Buggy and Kite or kites. Must be in good order. Wanting as cheap as possible. Willing to pick up, and pay cash from Tasmania, Victoria, NSW, ACT, or South Australia.

Let me know what you have, and how much, and if you can send me photos as well.

My email is vortexturbo1988@yahoo.com.au

Cheers David.

Thanks DJ_Sylk.  But I do know that it will cost me way too much to freight here from WA. So I shall pass on this offer.     Thanks David.

Only interested if kite and buggy available in Tasmania, as we are no longer travelling Vic, NSW, ACT, and SA.  So I am still interested if a package comes available within Tasmania.

Thanks David.

I have a Flexifoil freestyle kitebuggy (with composite axle) an 8m and 10m flysurfer outlaw and a 10m flysurfer speed 2. Along with harnesses and protective gear. Im a little reluctant to get rid off them but i haven't flown in a few years now so would be willing to talk prices if you are interested. I'll price them reasonably if you are interested because they are just sitting there unused at the moment. You can see plenty of videos of them being flown on my youtube channel.... https://www.youtube.com/user/LigerZer077 or I can provide current pictures if you like.

9 hours ago, Ligerzero said:

I have a Flexifoil freestyle kitebuggy (with composite axle) an 8m and 10m flysurfer outlaw and a 10m flysurfer speed 2. Along with harnesses and protective gear. Im a little reluctant to get rid off them but i haven't flown in a few years now so would be willing to talk prices if you are interested. I'll price them reasonably if you are interested because they are just sitting there unused at the moment. You can see plenty of videos of them being flown on my youtube channel.... https://www.youtube.com/user/LigerZer077 or I can provide current pictures if you like.

A long standing rule on the for sale forum is to provide prices on items offered.

Michael

It does not matter about the price, as I am only interested in  items from Tasmania, as we are no longer travelling mainland Australia. If I can not get one here in Tas, then I will look again from other states in 12 months time.

Hello Andy666

You have obviously have misunderstood by what I meant by what I said. I am referring to mik333 comment   "A long standing rule on the for sale forum is to provide prices on items offered."  Not to me paying any price.

I have looked into freight costs for a buggy from the mainland and it is very expensive. So expensive in fact, that I am better off in just buying brand new.  So NO, I am not prepared to pay just any price. And I do no want to freight a buggy from the mainland.

Cheers, David

10 hours ago, Tassie Flyer said:

It does not matter about the price

You will be really lucky to get anything from Tas.  There are about 3-4 buggies that are in Hobart and I know of two that live in the North of the state and one on the East Coast.  I am the only one that looks on these forums for this part of the world that I know off.  You are better off getting something from Melbourne and getting it sent down.  I have only seen 4 buggies sold in Tassie over the last 10 years or so.

Parcel 100x45x45cm (22kg), which should be big enough to posts a PL buggy is about $171 Brisbane to Hobart. And that is through Australia post! A freight company would probably do it cheaper. And freighting from Melbourne to Hobart would be cheaper again. 

Andy666

You just don't get it.  I DO NOT want to buy a kite buggy from the mainland. If I can not purchase one from within Tasmania, then I will buy one when I am next on the mainland in 12 months time, and if that is not available to me then; then I will just simply buy new.

I do not need people telling me what Australia Post charge.  You do forget, that you have to find a seller that will only charge what Aust Post charge and no more. Some sellers want a fee for the hassle of packaging the item and taking to post office. But the other issue to me, is that I would like to inspect what I am purchasing before purchasing it.

If I keep getting comments from people that do not have a buggy to sell, then I will not be responding to those comments, and YOU WILL BE IGNORED.

If need be I will ask for this topic to be closed by an administrator, and I will finf my buggy from somewhere else.

Thank you.

Regards David.  

Dave theses guys who bending over backwards are just voicing opions and basically run the buggy the buggy trade and freight gear Australia wide just for a event for a couple days in the buggy( I think these guy do get it  )I'm sure like myself the sound of someone new brings excitement and gathers a lot of interest and think we have no ties to any brand but become stoked a new commer becomes interested which turns us into part time salesman / persuaders 

ive personally freighted buggys in the last 12 months 50$ from vic to county SA kite and buggy / 70$ buggy only Qld to country Sa if you hunt around ya get some good deals ( not post office ) a kite sent by post costs $30-50 generally 

going to main land to buy new well i can def say it's really not just that easy I've tried if you can you a better man than most lots of second hand gear but sadly never next door I'd be more looking for the right gear sadly in the wrong locations and taking a 50-whatever $ hit to land it in your driveway my flexifoils were arranged by the seller at my cost was right fit for me if you carnt land one in tas for 300 hundred I'd be surprised wait/ stalk / barter/ strike / smile 

On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 2:14 PM, spotter said:

You will be really lucky to get anything from Tas.  There are about 3-4 buggies that are in Hobart and I know of two that live in the North of the state and one on the East Coast.  I am the only one that looks on these forums for this part of the world that I know off.  You are better off getting something from Melbourne and getting it sent down.  I have only seen 4 buggies sold in Tassie over the last 10 years or so.

yeah what Spooter said :beach:  rare finds in Tassie, go checkout the Edith Creek one on Gumptee may be the only one for a while.

On 10/1/2017 at 8:15 AM, andy666 said:

Here you go @Tassie Flyer everything you asked for. Kite buggy and 3 kites. And 2 harnesses. AND it's in TASMANIA!

It may be $1200, but it's in TASMANIA, so you can't bitch about the price and just go buy it! 🤣

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1161187769

Price dropped to $1000