Sign in to follow this  
andy666

HQ Jive 2 - sold

HQ Jive 2 stunt kite.

Excellent condition. It's had maybe 10hrs of use and had been sitting on a shelf for the last 5 yrs not being used.

Perfect introduction to 2 line stunt kites. 

Comes with bag, instruction manual, extra tail weight, ground stake and 2 sets of lines. From memory both sets are 90lb lines, but different lengths.

Let's say $75 including postage within Australia. SOLD

IMG_7738.thumb.JPG.0ccc96615ad70c10391b97ff1d9f8305.JPGIMG_7744.thumb.JPG.7ae14a16973728128923833b885561ee.JPG

IMG_7743.thumb.JPG.666f672333fa9599d3aba45665c821ff.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jo Baker
      2 HQ Beamer Power Kites.  Brand new  in backpacks  with Lines and handles and instructions.   These kites are older style   have been in storage .   i  is  5 meter  Blue and white  other one is 3.6 meter and yellow with some red.    They are located in Frankston Vic.      5 m  $ 175    3.6m  $ 150   or $ 300 for both. 

• By Dingo
      Hi everyone. Just wondering if anybody might have some spare parts for a stunt kite. On my 15y old Delta the middle "T" has broken. I have tried to glue it but without any luck. Please see photo. The "T" is for 6mm spars.
    • By Butterfly Bee
      Hi Stunt Kiters
      I have broken so many P200 lower spreaders on my E3 to the point where I want to get rid of it....and its always the same thing.....the tubing cracks at the centre T on the female spar. Prism acknowledges this fact. Does anyone know, or developed a solution to this frustrating problem ? Your help would be most appreciated
      Grazie Mille