Sign in to follow this  

Big! :eek:

My only issue with the bigger ARC's is the fact that they traditionally don't perform well in the bottom end.

I find you will get a higher performance and ease of use from a big fixed bridal kite, or the new de-power foils.

As they are smaller kites than an equivalent ARC, they will turn and respond quicker, a huge asset in light winds.   

On 21/09/2017 at 4:48 AM, plummet said:

Got a petrol powered leaf blower to pump it up? I imagine it will turn like a bus with a steering problem.

Yep, I have a small fan that I inflate my arcs with. A lot easier then holding open zippers etc.

i haven't been able to fully stretch out the big girl yet, but here are a few pics. Just the spars are about 1.8m long!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By .Joel
      Inside the Peter Lynn New Zealand Factory where @outlaw hangs out  
    • By .Joel
      Some really old-school boards, including a pair of 'jesus shoes' to walk on water....
      Where's @Spartan at I think these shoes are perfect for him.
    • By .Joel
      "3 men, 9 kites and 330 kg food and equipment…that was needed for a 27 day crossing over the Greenland ice cap: powered by only wind. Adventurers Eric Leegwater (NL), Bjorn Wils (DK) and Carl Alvey (NO) used snowkites to cover a 2620 km distance in complete absence of any civilization. An absolute absurd trip"

New video and news covering the Greenland Snowkite Crossing.
      Blog: http://www.peterlynn.com/crossing-greenland-with-snowkites-south-to-north/