Clive

Skates for kiting

Professionally made skates for off season cross country ski training, can be used with kites if you're game. 

As per pics, used once. 

$100.00 plus shipping within Australia 

IMG_2858.JPG

IMG_2859.JPG

No tried them out just like skis.... ie poles and cross country method on a local made trail. Decided I'd end up breaking my legs with a kite, they've gathered dust ever since, forgot I had them until a spring clean, given I've not used them since.... I likely never will. 

Mind you haven't used any kites seriously for 12 months, went to speed week last year in November for 4 days only to do 300m on he beach, this years event this weekend the only day available was 30+ knot winds...... time to indulge in other pursuits.......

13 hours ago, Clive said:

No tried them out just like skis.... ie poles and cross country method on a local made trail. Decided I'd end up breaking my legs with a kite, they've gathered dust ever since, forgot I had them until a spring clean, given I've not used them since.... I likely never will. 

Mind you haven't used any kites seriously for 12 months, went to speed week last year in November for 4 days only to do 300m on he beach, this years event this weekend the only day available was 30+ knot winds...... time to indulge in other pursuits.......

Like snow kiting? Aren't you closer than I used to be when I lived in Melbourne? How many hours to the ski field for you Clive?

4 hours ago, SoutherlyBuster said:

Like snow kiting? Aren't you closer than I used to be when I lived in Melbourne? How many hours to the ski field for you Clive?

Snow kiting... had a bash , closest would be Stirling 2-3 hours, but I thing falls creek 4 hours away would be the best. I got frostbite 3 years ago, due to a snowstorm I got stuck in, lost all enthusiasm for the white stuff since. 

Looking at doing ( just getting the gear together will take another 7-8 weeks to get it all ) other sports at the moment, tried to pm you but I can't send to you for some reason..... 

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:21 PM, Clive said:

Snow kiting... had a bash , closest would be Stirling 2-3 hours, but I thing falls creek 4 hours away would be the best. I got frostbite 3 years ago, due to a snowstorm I got stuck in, lost all enthusiasm for the white stuff since. 

Looking at doing ( just getting the gear together will take another 7-8 weeks to get it all ) other sports at the moment, tried to pm you but I can't send to you for some reason..... 

You might need to delete some old mail. Isn't there a 50 item limit?

PM Sent