Sign in to follow this  
Northern Kites Australia

Alex Sanz - Longest Kite Replies in History thread

2 hours ago, SoutherlyBuster said:

Thruth or fiction? Hmm 

He has been in Sri Lanka

Check out the comments, on youtube.

Alex is a great guy when you want to talk kites and the design of kites. Seriously, he knows a lot about kites, arc-kites, foils, Peter Lynns and old very old single skins. I admire him for that, and I will always keep my ears pricked for when he discusses the pros and cons of a kite

BUT!!!

Yeah - his alter ego and "check me... I know more than you... f you..." tone in his responses leaves a lot to be desired. Mind you, I tend to do the same... and I am my own worst enemy. But... slowwwwly I am seeing the errors of my ways.

Back on topic though. Alex was in Sri Lanka, came to OZ for a while and went back to Spinoza and is now going over to South America. Where he gets the money for these trips - I have no idea. Maybe he made a fortune whilst being one of the Gladiators on TV back in the 90s?

If there is one thing I would not do when I go overseas, is treat people with any ill-convinced assumptions about what the "women" there are like and his sexist "not so easy" complaining and whining. One day - he'll be pooing with a black eye.

So Alex, if you're reading this - I admire your spirit, determination and passion (obsession?) over kites and anything wind powered, but as I posted on your FB posts - please man... be a gentleman and you'll find her one day.. I know you will and suddenly I know you will never be the same again.

I see nothing in that thread to suggest he knows anything about kites or design, I assume we're reading the same one. 

Please, leave it on Facebook. Dragging forum shit to FB and vice versa is bad form, especially when you don't have consent of those involved. That's some real Steve/Terry asshole move.

8 hours ago, andy666 said:

Haha, it was a bloody good read though. Shame Alex sanz isn’t active on this forum any more. 

Was he on Seabreeze? Name seems familiar... Or maybe just infamous

On 11/9/2017 at 2:34 PM, Kamikuza said:

Was he on Seabreeze? Name seems familiar... Or maybe just infamous

Yeah, better to have sixteen different logins so you can support yourself, confuse others and hide like a coward when you mouth off 😂