Jase Shepperd

Wanna Dunes GT Buggy again

I get to the dunes once a year! maybe twice if I'm really lucky!......

Dammit I want to get back more often. 

The kite buggying in the dunes is where its at for me. I can give or take flat land buggying. But the dunes... That's as good as kitesurfing big swell or mountain biking gnarly tracks!

Know what you mean there Plummet..

So totally different to flat beaches and such..

feels like underpowered going up them and MASSIVELY  overpowered coming down some days ... living on the edge .

will post a bit of video as soon as our flintstones internet connection uploads them to YouTube

I'll take your offer if I'm ever in the area. The chance is freaken extremely remote unless I make a specific trip to ride the dunes!. That in its' self is an unlikely event also!...... But never say never. I could win lotto and decide to travel the world kite buggying sand dunes!

On 26/11/2017 at 1:12 PM, plummet said:

I get to the dunes once a year! maybe twice if I'm really lucky!......

Dammit I want to get back more often. 

The kite buggying in the dunes is where its at for me. I can give or take flat land buggying. But the dunes... That's as good as kitesurfing big swell or mountain biking gnarly tracks!

waiting  for ya to come and show us how its done..

10 hours ago, roblukin said:

waiting  for ya to come and show us how its done..

I bloody would love to come over and ride the shit out of those dune! 

But at the wrong stage of live at the mo. I have too many kids and not enough money  for overseas trips right now!..... Maybe in 8 years or so i'll get to kick em out of the house and actually scrape back a bit of disposable income!

6 hours ago, Grants said:

Kick them out haha you can only wish they come back we will have to pass the hat around mate 

F@CK! Don't burst my bubble! I'll have to buy a really small house with shitty rooms so "coming back" is an unpleasant experience!