Hi kiters im looking for a buggy to use on south stradbroke 22klm beach, prefer a smaller peter lynn comp or similar in good condition, pls contact if you have one to sell hopefully near gold coast 0414856100  cheers paul

12769855.jpg

Would it be possible to either get the parts from Peter Lynn or a kite shop.  

Or you could purchase the proper sized threaded running rod and cut it to length.  Add nylock nuts.  You may also need to cut some tubing for the axle spacers.

It's the steering head bolt that's missing, so a good "fastener/bolt supply" shop will have a stainless bolt that will fit straight in. May need to fit a spacer washer or two as well to take up the freeplay (up and down) rather than crushing it together as you cinch it up.

Yeah, as @Chook said. Any bolt shop will be able to sort you out with a new bolt. It’s a 12mm bolt. You will probably need 6-8 flat washers too. The original spacers where about 8mm thick. Just space it evenly top and bottom. 

9 hours ago, Dean Hollis said:

are you still looking for a buggy to buy? I have one I am looking at selling. A Peter Lynn, frame is great condition, never used. Just needs a seat and any padding. I'm in Brighton

20180712_191359_(1).jpg

Hi dean. What price are you asking for the frame?