Sign in to follow this  
gannet

Yeppoon 2018

Easter is just around the corner guys and girls, so get your shit together and I'll see ya there ūüėÉ

Don't forget to bring your best Hawaiian shirt. I'll bring the pink tutu for you to wear if you don't have a Hawaiian shirt ūü§£

On 09/02/2018 at 1:08 PM, gannet said:

Easter is just around the corner guys and girls, so get your shit together and I'll see ya there ūüėÉ

I’ve given up trying.

i mean the beach and the company is good enough to fly from Western Australia or New Zealand for. But apparently it’s not good enough for those from Victoria. 

My flights have been sorted since November Andy, to get the cheap rates on the 3 flights each way!!!

Esperance - Perth, Perth - Brisbane, Brissy - Rockhampton and return. The flight are fairly expensive so a month in Yeppoon makes it easier to swallow.

It's all about kiting "smiles per kilometer" in the end.

5a7d55f79eafe_Yeppoonflights.thumb.jpg.321d3e29fedc831a5af2875497a7bc7e.jpg

Cant wait to get there and catch up once more.:friends:

I would really like to get there Andy and one day I will. If @roblukin will sponsor me as a fluffer or whatever then I would be sorted.

but realistically I can’t afford the drive or the flight. But one day I will.

money is my only excuse 

12 hours ago, igeighty said:

I would really like to get there Andy and one day I will. If @roblukin will sponsor me as a fluffer or whatever then I would be sorted.

but realistically I can’t afford the drive or the flight. But one day I will.

money is my only excuse 

I was just looking into flights, and even if I sent you up alone, its over a grand for just a seat on the plane (not to include baggage, accommodation and the like) Sorry we can't make it happen this year @igeighty but we'll get there another year.

1 hour ago, KaoS said:

Once again, Linda and I will be at Emu Park "Festival Of the Wind" on the weekend of April 7/8th.

Come on over if you want a bit of time on the sport kites :-)

Look forward to catching up again with you both.

We will certainly pop down and throw a bit of colour into the air.

Hope you ordered a little more wind than we have had in the past.:grin:

4 hours ago, Mez said:

I was just looking into flights, and even if I sent you up alone, its over a grand for just a seat on the plane (not to include baggage, accommodation and the like) Sorry we can't make it happen this year @igeighty but we'll get there another year.

Yeh it hurts Mary. Our local carrier REX charges enormous flight prices to Perth, (with only 15kgs total baggage) but I'm not walking. It's 10 hours by bus for the 760kms.

We have a "holiday account" that Anne set up, that automatically debits each pay and this eases the pain when it comes crunch time. 

Yeah flight aren't cheap this year , I had to push the dates out two extra days each end to get down from $1200 to $850, I really don't mind staying 4 more days ūü§£

March 28 till April 23 < my b.day sitting in airports