Sign in to follow this  
Kamikuza

Axis aluminium kite foil: SOLD

Axis aluminium kite foil, 90cm mast. Includes the carry bag and the travel covers.

Great condition, some cosmetic scratches on the wings as can be seen in the photos.

$850 ono

IMG_3472.JPG

IMG_3473.JPG

IMG_3474.JPG

IMG_3476.JPG

IMG_3475.JPG

Edited by Kamikuza
Gear has sold

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By .Joel
      March 2017: Introducing the Peter Lynn Aero....

Peter Lynn Aero Videos...

Pre 2017 Information:
      The new Depower Race Kite was spotted at No Barriers 2015 event in the UK.  In amongst a sea of kites with colours and graphics, what's the best way to hide your latest prototype?  Ahh yes, make it bland with no graphics and that won't have anyone asking any questions  
      Photo Credit: Scott Fryer, Action Shot of the Peter Lynn Depower Race Foil Kite

Photo Credit: Theo Southee Photography
    • By jhn.holgate
      Learn to Kite Foil with Cabrinha....

• By Northern Kites Australia
      Just frothing my thoughts, but am I the only one that does not care too much or want to try foil boarding?
      i've been kite surfing for years and love the sport in it's original format: Kite, man, board and nature. Now I know foil-boarding can be / is part of that mix too, but all I see is speed, racing and long distance riding. Yeah so!?
      Kite surfing for me will always be around twin-tips and the agility that offers the rider. A foil board is way heavier, and limits your abilities to do the tricks and jumps you can with a normal twin tip.
      discuss.