New Freeride foil kite from Flysurfer called the Soul.  Flysurfer continue to make some stunning looking kites, the Soul is available in 6M, 8M, 10M, 12M, 15M, 18M and 21M.  It's a bit more nimble than a Speed 5 and offers easier single line relaunch so you can relaunch the foil just like an LEI off the water by simply pulling a single steering line.

More Info: https://flysurfer.com/project/soul/

Video of the Flysurfer Soul

22 hours ago, Northern Kites Australia said:

Actually no. I did "have one" a while back as a loan from another local here. How can I say this... I didn't like it. It's a good kite, but for the price... again... meh.

This has firmly placed you at #1,000,000,009  ranking of trusted kite reviewers.

https://www.thekiteboarder.com/2019/03/tkb-review-2019-flysurfer-soul/

https://www.kiteworldmag.com/gear/flysurfer-soul-review/

LOL.. from what I've heard from "your" locals around Sandgate, I would say you're not far behind either.

Besides - those videos are useless. Change the kite to an Ozone, or even a PANSH Aurora II and they too give you floaty landings and decent jumps.

When are kiters going to stop this rort of buying expensive over-priced kit, when wind-is-wind and it all comes down to the pilot - not the kit (not as much anyway).

Interesting, I have never seen you here. Actually I never kite Sandgate, so not only do I not trust your kite advice it seems you can't be trusted in general to be truthful.

If those videos can be done with any kite, why haven't they???

Also why are you even on this thread? I't generally poor form from a "business" to bag out other products just to pretend their product is just as good.

No Pansh are not as good, period.
They don't fly properly out of the bag, are made of lesser materials, don't have the R&D, don't fly as well and often won't even relaunch from the water.

In essence you are a lying, trolling bottom dweller.

'kin brutal.

I've seen video of the tomahawk test with the Speed5 and Viron too.

The only issue I have is that the kites aren't as "loaded" as they could be -- let the bodies hit the water, then loop it into the power zone. Let's see that done a dozen times...