Sign in to follow this  
RedSky

London to Perth ** Non Stop! **

15 hours ago, RedSky said:

I must be living in a cave. I had no idea this was possible.  Warning, the video is over 17 hours long :P

I was sometime this month @RedSky that they announced this was the go - however the trip from Perth to the East Coast is not cheap if your travelling with International Weight limits. 

A few years ago there was an Australian Rules Football game being held over in WA, (I think it was to determine the grand final teams, or something big in the sport), anyway, it was actually cheaper to buy a return ticket to London than it was to fly over to the other side of Australia!

8 minutes ago, Mez said:

I was sometime this month @RedSky that they announced this was the go - however the trip from Perth to the East Coast is not cheap if your travelling with International Weight limits. 

A few years ago there was an Australian Rules Football game being held over in WA, (I think it was to determine the grand final teams, or something big in the sport), anyway, it was actually cheaper to buy a return ticket to London than it was to fly over to the other side of Australia!

That's messed up. Maybe they use smaller planes for internal flights and thus space comes at a premium. The idea that I can fly direct to Perth from London is a game changer. I've always wanted to take the buggy down under without all the hassle, and risk losing my stuff along the way.

On 17/04/2018 at 6:20 AM, RedSky said:

That's messed up. Maybe they use smaller planes for internal flights and thus space comes at a premium. The idea that I can fly direct to Perth from London is a game changer. I've always wanted to take the buggy down under without all the hassle, and risk losing my stuff along the way.

Yep, look into hiring a van and travel with the buggy. Let us know when you head over as we have riders from WA, along the south coast to Victoria, then up the east coast, so plenty of guys who will show you the best spots and will become life long friends.