jo

Victorian Flash Mob Kite Fly

Weather is looking good for a flash mob kite fly at Dingly THIS Sunday  29th of April...  looking at getting there around 1..  and will probably pack up around 4 ish...  depending on wind and weather...

Just a fly...Everyone welcome to join in  :)   

if you need more details contact Jo Baker 0412 115 960

Was a great fly thanks...  good wind  sun shine and lots of spectators....   and  6 more flash mob people..so  a success.....  next one  am thinking  May  27th....   other things on every other Sunday....

The Baker's aren't going (their first weekend off in a long time), and neither is Darren.

I've got two monsters at a birthday party so couldn't get there till mid afternoon.

And doubt that my two will want to go flying with out the big kites to look at.

So it's a no from me, and a no from the other two.

Hi guys,

just a question regarding the Facebook page for Vic Flash Mob.

I am not a Facebook user and cannot view the page https://www.facebook.com/groups/700636233461468/ because it wants me to log in.

Is it possible that the page could be made public ? so that myself and other facebookophobes could still see when events are happening ?

or is there a 'public' page that doesn't require a login.

regards.

Doug

19 hours ago, igeighty said:

Hi guys,

just a question regarding the Facebook page for Vic Flash Mob.

I am not a Facebook user and cannot view the page https://www.facebook.com/groups/700636233461468/ because it wants me to log in.

Is it possible that the page could be made public ? so that myself and other facebookophobes could still see when events are happening ?

or is there a 'public' page that doesn't require a login.

regards.

Doug

I think with the "ownership" of all things posted, Facebook wants to take the credit so therefore would limit what you see without logging in, just like Pinterest. (That s**ts me to tears as I see a good activity to do with the kids at school but have to log in to get the activity instructions, so I was forced to make an account)

The alternative is to replicate the events from the Flash Mob page to the forum.

I have created an event for the next Dingley meet, which will be on Sunday 1st December (The VFMKF yearly wrap up) from 1pm until 5pm with a pub meal to follow. Once @.Joel can approve the post, I will share the link here.

Thank you for approving the event @.Joel

Here is the calendar link. It would be fabulous to have everyone with a kite in the air. Rather than end a year, let's start the kiting season....We have a couple of spare airbeds should anyone like to make a weekend out it, and a very big back yard for swags. (I wonder what Sandy Point is like on the Saturday?)