Sign in to follow this  
123matt

No wind toy ideas

On 20/05/2018 at 3:46 PM, Kamikuza said:

GPL and Il-2...

I know what you are saying mate, I love simulations, I in a former life, built simpits and high end simulator stuff. 

r-factor now is in a 'free' to play version called race room, and the creme de la creme of flight sims these days would be from DCS. you can check out 'DCS World' it is the 'free' version, with add-on modules if you get hooked. it looks amazing in VR.

A bloke at work gave me a oculus rift DK2, but when I plugged it all in it told me that my 9 year old Radeon 5970 was not supported :) so.... need to pick up a cheap Nvidia 1060 to give it a run. mind you the radeon still gives the high end stuff a run for its money, just no longer supported in these new VR head gear.

6 hours ago, igeighty said:

I know what you are saying mate, I love simulations, I in a former life, built simpits and high end simulator stuff. 

r-factor now is in a 'free' to play version called race room, and the creme de la creme of flight sims these days would be from DCS. you can check out 'DCS World' it is the 'free' version, with add-on modules if you get hooked. it looks amazing in VR.

A bloke at work gave me a oculus rift DK2, but when I plugged it all in it told me that my 9 year old Radeon 5970 was not supported :) so.... need to pick up a cheap Nvidia 1060 to give it a run. mind you the radeon still gives the high end stuff a run for its money, just no longer supported in these new VR head gear.

Oh wow, I guess that's what LOMAC and Black Shark became.

Prefer WWI and II, although I loved the A-10. But forever chasing the hardware dragon got wearisome, so I traded it in for endlessly upgrading kites and boards :crazypilot:I've stick got my old swimming PC upstairs...I think it's got a GeForce 6800 in it LOL