Mez

Shout out to all the regulars....

1 hour ago, Mez said:

Looking forwards to catching up with of you all throughout the year

Hoping you are all well? 

The old bloke seems to be getting out in the buggy quite often! :crazypilot:

Hi Mez, still around I'm still learning to fly my 'Roses' kite and had a good session on Saturday afternoon before the kids needed to ride their bikes and scooters and the wind died away. Alex had a ball at Dingley flying his two stringer not sure what he loves more his bike or his kite. Maybe the kite as it went to kinder for show and tell. 

1 hour ago, .Joel said:

The old bloke seems to be getting out in the buggy quite often! :crazypilot:

Old Bloke, meaning your Dad, cos my “old bloke” Dougie hasn’t been out since Kingston. Hope to get a ride in over the June long weekend down at Sandy.

Totally strung out waiting for a ride. Bloody wind been missing, barely 10 knots most days.  Making me heaps jealous seeing others getting a ride. Especially our friends overseas. 

Apart from that all ok, some days a bit slower than others 🙄. 

Hope everyone else going good 😁👍

Hi Mez,  We’ve been travelling in the caravan up to the Vic high country and followed the Murray River back to Mildura then home for a few weeks.  Catching up with family and have had a nice time with all the grandkids in the last week which was great. Came to Kingston late this arvo to mow and tidy then back home tomorrow.  Then off again on the livin’ The dream trail , we never know where we’ll be or where we’re going. Cheers to all

that is one massive shout out :)

Hope you all are doing well. I have been working LONG days, Harassing traffic and ripping up peoples roads. Up before the sun and home after it sets for months now. and on the weekends I sleep too much.

I have Budgie the little helicopter to keep me busy these days :) if I can get it off Mezz for a fly :)IMG_0487.thumb.JPG.b3a6c8676655bcce634c29a674ac4a91.JPG

I hear @bakersdozen has one too ? @roblukin has a bigger one, @bull31 too, and Joel has a few. should be plenty of film at Kingston this year :)

Good to hear from you Mez. Certainly look forward to catching up may be at Speed Week at Sandy Point later in the year. All good here but getting colder so will be in the caravan heading north for a few weeks soon!

Hey Mary.

Nice to hear from you. Last buggy was about 3 weeks ago at Balnarring beach which was fun. Have been juggling between kitesurfing, foilboarding,  mtb riding, sailboarding,  motorbike riding and paragliding.  Too little time for too many (mainly wind based) intetests. Would be out on the buggy this weekend but the wind just isn't cooperating. Looking forwards to catching up soon.