Emily Morris

Big kites for sale

My friend left three kites for me.  I have no idea what brand they are. He only told me not sell it cheap. One I saw the bag says MOST EXCELLENT FLY MACHINE.  Could anyone that knows kites here to help me identify the others? Thank you very much!IMG_1548.thumb.jpg.097d06f923c4805c2f0f5e255d60fbcc.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

Hi Emily,

Welcome to the forum!

My husband @igeighty (above) is SO passionate about the MEFM's (Most Excellent Flying Machine) so if not already sold elsewhere, please can you provide us with the cost to purchase? And its his birthday in July, so would make a wonderful gift.

In regards to the other kites, like you have with the MEFM, spread out the kite for a photo and we will do our best to try and identify them for you. But certainly, any MEFM's in your collection, we would love to take them off your hands as they will certainly be flow. 

The black bag looks like it contains a Maestrale from HQ kites.  These were produced in the late 1990s

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/uktotty/kites/DSC02237.jpg

They are large by modern standards, designed for precision, (not tricks) best in light winds.  They don't come up for sale very often these days, and even then don't usually fetch particularly high price - say, $150 -ish.

The MEFM is a sought after kite.  If @ieighty hadn't put his hand up for it, I would have jumped on it.

As for the pink bag, what does the label say?

@Emily Morris,

Do you still wish to sell this kite ? as I said before I am for you to get in contact and arrange details.

I have sent you a private message that will be able to read, however you may need 5 posts here in this forum to reply ?

if so, please reply here.

even if it to let us know that it is sold