Mez

Need a defrost button.....

June 2018 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia was recorded as the coldest month since 2006 says the Bureau of Meteorology.

This morning was the coldest day since exactly this time last year, which was even colder!

Up in the Northern Hemisphere, my parents report that its 33 degrees where they are in the UK and that even the "sun worshippers" are struggling. Its a different heat in Europe, very humid, where as Australia is a dry heat.

Whats the temperature where you are?

* Temperature Image Credit - @Mez

** Snowkite Image Credit - Big Dubya 

Learn-to-snowkite-in-Europe2-Flickr-image-by-Big-Dubya10-274x300.jpg

IMG_6403.jpg

Where @igeighty is working today, cars are covered in ice....

A balmy 11 degC in Christchurch New Zealand, and about -3 degC at Mt Hutt ski field on the weekend. Actually today is warmer than it was on the week end. Last week on the way to work it as -2 degC early in the morning.

At Bayswater, I picked up the Ute for the week and the windscreen was frosty.. I hosed it off, had a smoke. When I went to get in the water had frozen solid.

I arrived at Clifton hill just after 6 and all the cars in the street where covered in thick ice. nothing like our northern brothers, but thickest I have seen :)

Froze my balls off till the sun came up over the buildings at 20 past 9.

You could try Bowdens Melt Down. This a waterless de icer that melts windscreen ice with a few sprays and inhibits re icing. 

Also Bowdens Fully Slick is the best glossy paint sealer ever. Try it

Michael

Ice Ice Ice....

The night before the morning ice we were coming back from Chadstone, and one of the soccer fields was covered in fog under the spotlights, you could make yourself disappear in there it was so thick!