Im not in your area.   Im up in Washington state. But I can understand,  it's always nice to share the wind with somebody.   Hopefully someone will speak up from your area.  

I like the innovation of BMX handlebars and stem on your kite buggy.  Is it a home brewed buggy?   Any more pictures of it?  

I used to live in Arlington Washington .

My brother has a plumbing business up there it’s called skagit  plumbing  up in Mount Vernon . Whereabouts do you live 

Very cool.   Like I have said numerous times before,  "whatever it takes to put a smile on your face while you are on the end of some kite strings." For me getting moving under kite power is what makes me happy. 

I live just south of where you were,  between Monroe, Duvall and Woodinville.   I also make it to the Washington coast multiple times during the summer.   I also attend a get together in Oregon at sunset beach.   It's a fun gathering of mainly buggy riders and blokart riders on extended labor day and memorial day weekends.   Here is a link to the link on PKF, http://www.powerkiteforum.com/viewthread.php?tid=34367 .  We have people come down from Canada and this year some people are coming from Utah.   It's good beach buggy time and nearby camping and food. If you need some people to ride with, come on up.   

I showed up about 3 years ago after reading about it on the forum and had an awesome time.   Now I show up on both weekends of the events.  Total like minded,  wind driven people were there.   Great group of guys.   We are on the beach when the wind and tide cooperate and hang by the campfire and bbq in the mornings and evenings.  If you are interested and have the time to come, please do show up.   It's always fun with additional people.