1. windstruck

windstruck

• Similar Content

• By Mfwetu
      New single skin kite from Ozone for 2019 called the "Explore". It will be available in 4, 6, 9 & 12m and looks to be aimed as direct competition to the FS Peak.
      Manufacturer's blurb:
      "The new Explore by Ozone has something to offer for everyone. Consistent pull through the wind window, instant de-power, minimal upward lift, relatively slow flying speed, and damage-resistant single surface design make the Explore an amazing kite for entry level and intermediate riders. Advanced riders can push the boundaries - tight and dynamic or slow lazy loops can navigate difficult terrain while excellent drift allows riding down slopes without worring about the kite. For experts the lightweight design means it can fly in very light wind, allowing you to work the low end efficiently without having to worry about keeping the kite in the sky. The proven Re-Ride System means you can land the kite quickly and safely."
      I was thinking of getting the 12m Shaman 2 as a low wind engine but it looks like I'm going to have to wait a bit now.
      https://ozonekites.com/products/land-snow-kites/explore-v1/
      https://vimeo.com/293139314

• By bakersdozen
      Making some room for the kites that I don't use. 
      Ozone Frenzy FYX 11m - immaculate condition, still soft and crispy $500
      Complete RTF with bar, lines (still super waxy), bag (hasn't been used), spares kit and leash. Hasn't seen a lot of use.

PL Arcs. F-ARC 1200 and S-ARC 840 with bags, spars, Cabrinha bar and lines. $250 (for both kites and bar/lines)
      F-ARC is new and S-ARC has been around the traps for a while.

Happy to post a buyers expense. Price and shipping negotiable. Please let me know if you have any questions.

• By Kamikuza
      Axis aluminium kite foil, 90cm mast. Includes the carry bag and the travel covers.
      Great condition, some cosmetic scratches on the wings as can be seen in the photos.
      $850 ono