Jump to content
Tiger37

NSW and Canberra Buggy Meet

Recommended Posts

Tides are better for the weekends of 2-3 Feb, 16-17 Feb or 2-3 Mar. Can't tell what the winds will be doing at this early stage so I guess we settle on an  date and hope the winds blow fair.

I'm flexible on dates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mfwetu said:

Tides are better for the weekends of 2-3 Feb, 16-17 Feb or 2-3 Mar. Can't tell what the winds will be doing at this early stage so I guess we settle on an  date and hope the winds blow fair.

I'm flexible on dates.

2/3 March works for me at this stage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2019 at 11:49 PM, Phil Litchfield said:

Hey guys..been a while. I'm heading down south to ulladulla to stretch the arms this weekend..

Always keen for a new trip...

Give me a shout if you need a lift on 2/3 Phil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys.

Always keen for a meet and fly.

Keeping an ear to the thread to see what dates are being put around for this meet. 

I know Rob Lukin has finally got his new car organised and is waiting on hand controls to be fitted for him. Needs to do a shakedown trip anyway. 

He also has to go to Melbourne soon and would probably be keen on a buggy if there was a meet happening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All,

I know its a week off approx and anything can change
but the winds and direction at present are looking good for 7 Mile or Windang beaches

JD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jdhot said:

Hi All,

I know its a week off approx and anything can change
but the winds and direction at present are looking good for 7 Mile or Windang beaches

JD

Sunday looks better but sadly I'll be working

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jdhot said:

Hi All,

I know its a week off approx and anything can change
but the winds and direction at present are looking good for 7 Mile or Windang beaches

JD

If we are still thinking of 2/3 Mar that’s almost a month off. I’m not fussed really where we go as long as there is a decent caravan park close by. I was kind of thinking of staying the Fri and Sat nights. 7 Mile has a reasonable park at Gerroa. Any thoughts from those who are planning on going? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tiger37 said:

If we are still thinking of 2/3 Mar that’s almost a month off. I’m not fussed really where we go as long as there is a decent caravan park close by. I was kind of thinking of staying the Fri and Sat nights. 7 Mile has a reasonable park at Gerroa. Any thoughts from those who are planning on going? 

Coming all the way from Canberra and winds/direction can never be guaranteed, 7 Mile offers a wider wind direction than Windang. (Caravan park right on beach like Gerroa)
Windang is just closer for Sydney guys after a day trip with SSE to Easterly winds.

JD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, jdhot said:

Coming all the way from Canberra and winds/direction can never be guaranteed, 7 Mile offers a wider wind direction than Windang. (Caravan park right on beach like Gerroa)
Windang is just closer for Sydney guys after a day trip with SSE to Easterly winds.

JD

Thanks John. Is every body happy to plan on 7 Mile staying at Gerroa over weekend 2/3 Mar depending on weather conditions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tiger37 said:

Or would the majority prefer Windang? 

One vote against Windang - the parking for a trailer is awful

Yes for 2 March at 7 mile/gerroa

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mfwetu said:

I'll be day-tripping and I travel light so it doesn't matter to me although 7-mile is a bit closer for those coming from Canberra 

I'll probs be day tripping with u. If that's still ok..although 2 days outta Sydney sounds better than 1..lol... Will confirm closer to the date. But keen either way..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Phil Litchfield said:

I'll probs be day tripping with u. If that's still ok..although 2 days outta Sydney sounds better than 1..lol... Will confirm closer to the date. But keen either way..

:Thumbs-up-smaller:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×