Tiger37

NSW and Canberra Buggy Meet

Tides are better for the weekends of 2-3 Feb, 16-17 Feb or 2-3 Mar. Can't tell what the winds will be doing at this early stage so I guess we settle on an  date and hope the winds blow fair.

I'm flexible on dates.

11 hours ago, Mfwetu said:

Tides are better for the weekends of 2-3 Feb, 16-17 Feb or 2-3 Mar. Can't tell what the winds will be doing at this early stage so I guess we settle on an  date and hope the winds blow fair.

I'm flexible on dates.

2/3 March works for me at this stage

On 1/16/2019 at 11:49 PM, Phil Litchfield said:

Hey guys..been a while. I'm heading down south to ulladulla to stretch the arms this weekend..

Always keen for a new trip...

Give me a shout if you need a lift on 2/3 Phil

Hi guys.

Always keen for a meet and fly.

Keeping an ear to the thread to see what dates are being put around for this meet. 

I know Rob Lukin has finally got his new car organised and is waiting on hand controls to be fitted for him. Needs to do a shakedown trip anyway. 

He also has to go to Melbourne soon and would probably be keen on a buggy if there was a meet happening. 

Hi All,

I know its a week off approx and anything can change
but the winds and direction at present are looking good for 7 Mile or Windang beaches

JD

5 hours ago, jdhot said:

Hi All,

but the winds and direction at present are looking good for 7 Mile or Windang beaches

JD

Sunday looks better but sadly I'll be working

14 hours ago, jdhot said:

Hi All,

JD

If we are still thinking of 2/3 Mar that’s almost a month off. I’m not fussed really where we go as long as there is a decent caravan park close by. I was kind of thinking of staying the Fri and Sat nights. 7 Mile has a reasonable park at Gerroa. Any thoughts from those who are planning on going? 

1 hour ago, Tiger37 said:

If we are still thinking of 2/3 Mar that’s almost a month off. I’m not fussed really where we go as long as there is a decent caravan park close by. I was kind of thinking of staying the Fri and Sat nights. 7 Mile has a reasonable park at Gerroa. Any thoughts from those who are planning on going? 

Coming all the way from Canberra and winds/direction can never be guaranteed, 7 Mile offers a wider wind direction than Windang. (Caravan park right on beach like Gerroa)
Windang is just closer for Sydney guys after a day trip with SSE to Easterly winds.

JD

22 hours ago, jdhot said:

Coming all the way from Canberra and winds/direction can never be guaranteed, 7 Mile offers a wider wind direction than Windang. (Caravan park right on beach like Gerroa)
Windang is just closer for Sydney guys after a day trip with SSE to Easterly winds.

JD

Thanks John. Is every body happy to plan on 7 Mile staying at Gerroa over weekend 2/3 Mar depending on weather conditions?

9 hours ago, Tiger37 said:

Or would the majority prefer Windang? 

One vote against Windang - the parking for a trailer is awful

Yes for 2 March at 7 mile/gerroa

1 hour ago, Mfwetu said:

I'll be day-tripping and I travel light so it doesn't matter to me although 7-mile is a bit closer for those coming from Canberra 

I'll probs be day tripping with u. If that's still ok..although 2 days outta Sydney sounds better than 1..lol... Will confirm closer to the date. But keen either way..

17 hours ago, Phil Litchfield said:

I'll probs be day tripping with u. If that's still ok..although 2 days outta Sydney sounds better than 1..lol... Will confirm closer to the date. But keen either way..

:Thumbs-up-smaller: